Researcher at the Grenoble Alpes, I'm related with the Labex Item, the Sport and social environment Lab (SENS - EA 3742) and with Laboratoire de Recherche Historique Rhône-Alpes (LARHRA - UMR 5190). My researches revolve around the History of sports in mountain territory, social and cultural innovations, social Psychology and recreational sports through the prism of sustainable Development. I have a strong capacity of adaptation connected with a career which allowed me to be active and to obtain results. I spend 7 years managing the tourist office in Bourg d'Oisans. Master's degree in Economy in leisures and sports (Grenoble 2002), Master's degree in contemporary History (Grenoble, 2001), holder of a State Certified Sports Instructor in Alpine skiing (2000).
Internal communication of the structure : presentation of the missions and the actions of Oisans Tourisme. Watch and information search targeting the public and socio-professional players to draft and fill various media supports: print, web, press relationships.
Involvment in professional workshops and tourist document swap and document managing.
Personalised accompanying of touristic structures in their use with the database APIDAE database (ex-SITRA), managing APIDAE database informations for Oisans Tourism.
Oisans Tourisme is a public industrial and commercial institution (EPIC) set up by the " Communauté de communes de l'Oisans". Its main mission is to promote tourism at Oisans scale in coordination with the tourist offices of the territory and the local elected representatives.
- Editing touristic documentation and practical guides (touristic anc tour maps, sports guides as cycling, mountain-biking, and alpinism, refuges accomodation guide, leisurs guide, programm of events).
- Realization of the general websites as oisans.com and thematic oriented website : www.bike-oisans.com, www.montagne-oisans.com
- Organisation of events: Oisans trail, Jeudis des Refuges de l’Oisans, Professional meeting for Oisans touristics structures.
- Welcome signposts on the territory
- Press relations and general public fairs,
- Installation of timekeeping terminals for cyclists,
ont the whole area.
- Creation of a "Oisans Savoir-Faire" raod bringing together producers, craftmen, artists and museum. www.route-savoir-faire-oisans.fr